Make a difference
Having the confidence to step forward in the direction of your Big, Bold (Business) dreams starts with clear and realistic knowledge of where you are now. What is your starting […]
How you treat other people really matters, especially when you are an entrepreneur. People will respond to you and do business with you when they know, like and trust you. […]
Imagine this scene! You’re at a nice lunchtime party to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Everyone is full of good spirits and laughter until a friend’s negative mood takes over as […]
At the start of 2018 I set myself a goal, and then I failed to do it, for two weeks running! How can that be? I set a resolution or […]
When it comes to excuses and distractions I am as susceptible as they come! Mindless TV cop shows? They drag me in every time. Facebook? Of course I have to […]
Welcome! If you’re searching for a place online where you can find reliable business information and motivation from people who know and understand entrepreneurial life in Africa, I hope Impact […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- The best New Year’s Resolution
- Business Ideas are not Random
- Ten Lessons from 30 African entrepreneurs
- Six (more) Reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your Entrepreneurial Journey as an Employee
- Tips to Conduct your Personal Inventory
- How to make Smart Decisions about Important Things
- How to Figure out what Matters to You
- Start with what Matters to You
- How your Attitude Impacts your Business