Does knowing what you care about help you through your entrepreneurial journey? I think passion is an over-used word. Passion is associated with the fairy-tale stories of other people’s glamorous […]
Every year Forbes Africa identifies and interviews the top 30 entrepreneurs under 30 years of age who own successful businesses in Africa. When they say successful, they mean 6-figure businesses […]
How you treat other people really matters, especially when you are an entrepreneur. People will respond to you and do business with you when they know, like and trust you. […]
Welcome! If you’re searching for a place online where you can find reliable business information and motivation from people who know and understand entrepreneurial life in Africa, I hope Impact […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Is Passion Enough for your Business Success?
- Five Ways Entrepreneurs Build Soft Skills
- Top Five Soft Skills for Entrepreneurs
- The best New Year’s Resolution
- Business Ideas are not Random
- Ten Lessons from 30 African entrepreneurs
- Six (more) Reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your Entrepreneurial Journey as an Employee
- Tips to Conduct your Personal Inventory
- How to make Smart Decisions about Important Things