Question: What is the best resolution to make? Answer: The resolution you can keep! Many of my friends are talking about their New Year resolutions. By February most of them […]
At the start of 2018 I set myself a goal. And then I failed to do it, for two weeks running! How can that be? I set a New Year’s […]
When it comes to excuses and distractions I am as susceptible as they come! Mindless TV cop shows? They drag me in every time. Facebook? Of course I have to […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- The best New Year’s resolution for 2019
- Business Ideas are not Random
- Ten Lessons from 30 African entrepreneurs
- Six (more) reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your Entrepreneurial Journey as an Employee
- Tips for conducting your personal inventory
- How to make smart decisions about important things
- How to figure out what matters to you
- It all starts with knowing what matters to you
- Is your impact positive – and why it matters for your business?