At the start of 2018 I set myself a goal. And then I failed to do it, for two weeks running! How can that be? I set a New Year’s […]
When it comes to excuses and distractions I am as susceptible as they come! Mindless TV cop shows? They drag me in every time. Facebook? Of course I have to […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- The best New Year resolution for 2019
- Thinking about your Business Idea
- Ten lessons from the Top 30 successful African entrepreneurs under 30 years old (2018)
- 6 more reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your journey to entrepreneurship as an employee
- Are you ready to start your journey as an employee or entrepreneur? Tips for conducting your personal inventory
- How to make smart decisions about important things
- How to figure out what matters to you
- It all starts with knowing what matters to you
- Is your impact positive – and why it matters for your business?