You cannot hear this often enough! Your Big Bold Business Dream is super important because only you can fulfil it! The world needs you and your contribution. Your gifts and […]
In my last post, I referred to three women who changed their lives to start the business that mattered to them – Tumelo Mashteng, Umutoni Monalisa and Udoka Uju. There […]
Tumelo Mashteng took the opportunity of being laid off from her job to start her business selling “My My’s Chillis” in Botswana in Feb 2017. Umutoni Monalisa was an unemployed […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Five Ways Entrepreneurs Build Soft Skills
- Top Five Soft Skills for Entrepreneurs
- The best New Year’s Resolution
- Business Ideas are not Random
- Ten Lessons from 30 African entrepreneurs
- Six (more) Reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your Entrepreneurial Journey as an Employee
- Tips to Conduct your Personal Inventory
- How to make Smart Decisions about Important Things
- How to Figure out what Matters to You