Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd operates under avrilfortuin.com. The business addresses are 103 Plantation Road, Ottery, Cape Town, South Africa. We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Like most website operators, Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd ’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to understand better how Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd’ s visitors use its website. From time to time, Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering, Purpose and Use of Personally-Identifying Information
If you are a visitor to avrifortuin.com and choose to interact with avrifortuin.com, you may be asked to provide Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd with personally-identifying information that can be used to contact or identify you. The amount and type of information that avrilfortuin.com gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password. You’re still the primary controller of your data. Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd only processes the data you provide.
We may use your personal information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
- manage contacts and send messages
- ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
- monitor infrastructure
- interact with live chat platforms
- carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
On occasions we may want to use your information for a specific purpose not listed above, we will always ask for your consent. For example, we may publish testimonials, images or feature customer stories to promote our products or services. We will always ask for consent before posting any information for promotional purposes.
About delivering course content, promotions, surveys or other features, we will send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you. For example, when you raise a support request, you will receive emails from our customer relations specialist, or when you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Like many site operators, Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to avrifortuin.com. We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. For instance, avrifortuin.com may reveal how many downloads a particular video received.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Also, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your browser provides information to the website each time you return to the site. The cookies are on your web browser places cookies mainly for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences.
Like many sites, avrilfortuin.com use “cookies” to collect information.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Site.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice.
Some of the third parties such as Google Analytics and Bitly collect statistics in an anonymised and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user or may be managed directly by us without the help of third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored at, a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal Data
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- Provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or by us.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the user and us will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of authority.
If a user’s account has been compromised and purposely deleted. We will help maintain and restore data once the situation is rectified. An account was mistakenly deleted by a user. In such an event, we will be able to restore data for the user. If a user initially cancelled their account but later requested reactivation. A user will be able to have all data restored if an account is reactivated within 90 days after initial account cancellation.
When we retain information for product or service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate or anonymise information that directly identifies any specific user, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our products or services, not to specifically analyse personal characteristics about any user.
You, at any time, may request the deletion of your personal data. If such a request is made, data is deleted after our data retention period. Having said that the data would remain in backups as part of our maintenance activities. We ensure you that we do not store data inside backups for more than 90 days. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request data deletion.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users (such as, for example, Payfast, Paypal, Siteground, WordPress, Edwiser Bridge, Moodle, etc.) so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You as a User have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal
- Object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd is serious about your privacy and will make every effort to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection of your personal information.
Avril Fortuin Consulting Ltd
103 Plantation Rd, Ottery, 7800, Cape Town (SA)
+27 (722 86 7272)