Understanding your need for results-based training and learning to DO IT YOURSELF, we created courses that is real-life and practical.
The SMARTskills are soft skills we believe are foundational to achieve personal success. The soft skills include a series of courses that focus on personal growth and development
The BizSkills courses are specifically designed for entrepreneurs to gain technical/hard skills to develop simple systems and processes for efficient business operations in functional areas (marketing, production, HR, finance, and management)
Both the SMARTskills and BizSkills courses feed into the Business and Entrepreneurship Skills course which is designed for entrepreneurs with the right entrepreneurial mindset, skills and business acumen to have the best chance of success. Under the Business Skills and Entrepreneurship course new and existing start-ups will deliver an actionable business plan to grow a profitable business.
- 6 more reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your journey to entrepreneurship as an employee
- Are you ready to start your journey as an employee or entrepreneur? Tips for conducting your personal inventory
- How to make smart decisions about important things
- How to figure out what matters to you
- It all starts with knowing what matters to you
- Is your impact positive – and why it matters for your business?
- Is your impact positive or negative – and what does it matter?
- How to stick to your goals – even when it feels like you already failed (part 2)
- How to stick to your goals – even when it feels like you already failed (part1)