Welcome! We want this site to become your new online home! Okay, that’s probably the wish of every blogger and business owner, but we really want it for you. Why? […]
START YOUR JOURNEY TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS AN EMPLOYEE Yes, it may seem strange to say that your journey to becoming an entrepreneur might start with you becoming an employee. Think […]
Having the confidence to step forward in the direction of your BIG dreams starts with clear and realistic knowledge of where you are now. What is your starting point? Every […]
You cannot hear this often enough! Your BIG dream is super important because only you can fulfil it! The world needs you and your contribution. Your gifts and experience are […]
In our regular world how you treat other people really matters. People will respond to you and do business with you when they know and trust you. You can’t spread […]
Imagine this scene! You’re at a nice lunchtime party to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Everyone is full of good spirits and laughter until a friend’s negative mood takes over as […]
At the start of 2018 I set myself a goal. And then I failed to do it, for two weeks running! How can that be? I set a New Year’s […]
When it comes to excuses and distractions I am as susceptible as they come! Mindless TV cop shows? They drag me in every time. Facebook? Of course I have to […]
Sign up to receive the "12 Things to Consider Before You Become an Employee."
Congratulations! Your request is being processed. You should check your email to confirm your subscription.
Join our Community!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- 6 more reasons to keep a Journal
- Start your journey to entrepreneurship as an employee
- Are you ready to start your journey as an employee or entrepreneur? Tips for conducting your personal inventory
- How to make smart decisions about important things
- How to figure out what matters to you
- It all starts with knowing what matters to you
- Is your impact positive – and why it matters for your business?
- Is your impact positive or negative – and what does it matter?
- How to stick to your goals – even when it feels like you already failed (part 2)
- How to stick to your goals – even when it feels like you already failed (part1)